Sunday, April 21, 2013

The power of committed LOVE~~❤



I've been reminded lately of so much of God's goodness over these past years...  March marked the beginning of a new school year here in Korea, so the children I teach at Sungno, have moved up to a higher grade.  I've just begun classes with a few of the younger children, who are now beginning 2nd grade.  And it occurred to me that it was first back in 2007, on my trip to Korea when I visited Sungno Orphanage for the first time, was when I first met these children who were 2 or 3 years old at that time.   Who would have ever thought that almost 6 years later I would be having them in my class.   Amazing! Truly A~M~A~Z~I~N~G !!!!  God is too GOOD!!!   I included a picture to see the change in the past 6 years, unbelievable!!  The picture in the bottom right corner was taken in 2007, the surrounding pictures are the children today~~ their names are Sol Bin (boy, bottom left), Sae Rom (girl, top left), Dong-Hoon (boy, middle), Si-Woo (boy, top right)~~ It's really sweet to see their reactions when I show them pictures of way back then, as if to say, "wow, you were really here back then too? you've really been here a long time!!"  
the power of committed love~~~♡  


the bottom (right) photo was taken in 2007... the pictures around it are the children today ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment